Windows 7 has built-in Wallpaper changer or Slide show option, then why we need another wallpaper changer? Color Desker is freeware portable wallpaper manager with dynamic content, yes! wallpapers added automatically on the server-side by the app developer and you’ll get all those wallpapers without need of updating the app.
Using Color Desker
Download and extract Color Desker Zip file to a folder and run ColorDesker executable. Color Desker icon appears in the system tray showing the total number of wallpapers available. From app’s program window from “view” menu, you can select to show all wallpapers (Ctrl +A ) or to show least used (Ctrl + 0) option.
These wallpapers are taken by professional photographers, their names appears on status bar whenever you hover your pointer over wallpapers.
You can right-click on a wallpaper and set it as desktop background or you can share selected wallpaper on Twitter/Facebook from right-click menu. You can change set the program to change wallpaper automatically after every 5, 10, 15 and 60 minutes . You can manually change desktop background to new one by using Ctrl + Shift +W shortcut.
Some other features of Color Desker are
- Support for Landscape resolutions: No matter your screen resolution Color Desker engine figures out best wallpaper for your screen.
- New wallpaper always shown on the top as they are grouped by published date.
- App will be updated automatically on running you don’t even need to check for updates.
- You can configure the program to run on startup.
- Give Love/Hate rating for wallpapers and the program intelligently choose your wallpaper depending upon your rating.
Color Desker is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7, requires .Net framework 4 to be installed in your system to work.