Download Windows 7 Integrated With SP1 ISO – Official Direct Download Links

by Venkat eswarlu on July 30, 2011

in Windows

Microsoft released Service Pack 1 (SP1) for Windows 7 in February 2011 , this service pack contains all accumulated updates released since Windows 7 RTM release. You need to download and run Service Pack 1 (or through Windows Updates) to update your Windows 7  to the latest Win7 SP1 after clean windows install, are you still trying to slipstream SP1 into Windows 7 installation DVD? Not required now! As you can now download Official Windows 7 integrated with SP1 ISO images directly from Digital River Servers, FYI, Digital River is Microsoft official online distributor partner.

Downloading these ISO images from Digital River is legal and free of charge. Downloaded ISO images will be of virus and malware-free as Digital River is official Download Channel. However, you need to purchase a license key to activate Windows 7 after using it for 30 days. We’re not sure by using the command “ slmgr -rearm” you can use evaluation copy further for 120 days.

Download Windows 7 Integrated SP1 ISO  Images

Windows 7 Home Premium x86  SP1 (bootable)

Windows  7  Home Premium x64 SP1 (bootable)

Windows 7 Professional x86 SP1 (bootable)

Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 (bootable)

Windows 7 Ultimate x86 SP1 (bootable)

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1 (bootable)

After downloading these images, you can burn them to DVD without any burning software from Windows 7 by right clicking on the image. [via]

Peter August 1, 2011 at 8:23 pm

There should md5, or similar, hashes for these so that
the downloads can be checked before burning.

Jan August 8, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Thanks for referring to my website heidoc.net here! :-)

You’ll find hashes for the iso files on Microsoft Technet.

The site requires login with a free Microsoft Live ID.

dan August 11, 2011 at 2:33 am

if i use these downloads from Digital River can i use my license key from pre sp1 win 7 ???

Charlotte August 22, 2011 at 7:22 pm

Yes you can. The product/license key works for Windows 7 itself. These downloads are the installation files and updates.

Jon August 26, 2011 at 9:13 pm

Using FCIV to verify the SHA1 of the Windows 7 Pro x86 SP1 download I am getting a different checksum from the Technet SHA1 for the official iso.

Windows 7 Professional x86 SP1 (bootable) from this site = 917a542b0541054bb9c2a06a11a46aed6943856b

Technet listed SHA1 for Windows 7 Professional with Service Pack 1 (x86) – DVD (English) = D89937DF3A9BC2EC1A1486195FD308CD3DADE928

Am I doing something wrong?

Jan August 27, 2011 at 8:54 pm

The Technet isos have been updated with KB2534111 , so the hashes don’t match the X17-24… files. The updated Digital River images start with X17-58… and X17-59… You’ll find the download links here: http://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/14-windows-7-direct-download-links

rod September 9, 2011 at 7:37 pm

tried it but wouldnt accept my product key, could not advance to the S/N input any ideas?

Jan September 11, 2011 at 4:04 pm

Don’t enter product key, just click “next”, then install Windows, and enter the serial in control panel afterwards.

Bob September 13, 2011 at 1:55 am

Thanks, Will try that

PlanIT Computing September 13, 2011 at 6:47 am

Excellent, thanks for the links!

Renan October 19, 2011 at 8:50 pm

Hi i got two questions:

Does these .iso images are updated daily with the latest Windows Updates? I mean, if i download and install one of them now will windows have to download updates since SP1 was released or will it be fully updated up to today?

Also, where can i buy a license online for one of these? Is there any legal problem if i’m from South Brazil but want to pay for an english version? Thanks!

Venkat October 20, 2011 at 1:06 pm

No it have updates since SP1 release. I don’t know about the second one.

Fred October 20, 2011 at 8:16 pm

I purchased a laptop which came with Windows 7 64bit Home Premium + the key. Although I didn’t make a backup of it – too much bloatware!

I had also bought a Windows 7 64bit Ultimate Upgrade anytime key.

Will I be able to use the upgrade anytime key? and therefore: on what version of Windows 7 from the list above should I use the key on?
Since it’s an Ultimate key I would like to use it on an Ultimate version, although I heard that you can only use upgrade keys from Home Premium :S

your help will be much appreciated! thx in advance.

Robert October 31, 2011 at 6:12 am

Download and install the home premium with a home premium key. Then, follow the instructions provided with your anytime upgrade key to download the upgrade.

Paul November 24, 2011 at 12:11 am

You could always use this little piece of software to re-install the activation: http://directedge.us/content/abr-activation-backup-and-restore
Works very well I’ve used it myself. You would need to use the ABR Beta With Windows 7 Support.

rival December 19, 2011 at 2:38 am

thanks for the good links to CLEAN ISO files. torrents are filled with cracked ones.

cahal January 2, 2012 at 3:02 am

I downloaded and installed Windows 7 ultimate x64 sp1 (X17-24395.iso) all ok until I try to update to IE9, it says internet explorer isn’t supported on pre-release versions of windows 7. Upgrade to a released version.

Networker January 7, 2012 at 3:33 am

cahal:
That is because this Windows isn´t cracked…. you need payed serial for it or you need to be a pirate :þ

justcurious January 14, 2012 at 11:59 am

So say i have a computer missing install disks that i want to add a fresh HDD to and I also have a windows 7 key that came with the computer. Will I be able to use this ISO to reinstall windows on the new harddrive?

Networker January 16, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Yes you will, these Images above are just stock…. nothing has been done to them so they are just like if you would buy a Windows 7 from the store :)

Peace

Hurrah! January 18, 2012 at 12:32 pm

It really grinds me that MS make such a huge show and dance about Genuine Windows, and then allow OEMs to pre-install their OS with NO media supplied. This is going to be a life saver, thank you! I need to re-install from scratch as the machine was “used” and so you can imagine their are some ‘cobwebs’ left behind… It should be a legal requirement that every new machine comes with media supplied, not some OEM disc either, but the genuine, MS-hologrammed one, with the MATCHING key.

Mike February 8, 2012 at 1:00 am

@Hurrah,

Just realise that if OEMs would grant you your wish, your laptop would cost about $199 more.
OEMs make their money by putting all the bloatware on your machine in the hope you will like some of it, buy a few licenses after your 30 days trials and then they earn commision fees.

If they would give you a DVD with a clean OS wouldn’t you install that right away to get rid of the bloatware? Right! That’s why you only get the image CD, not the seperate OS.

NCL January 25, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Great !
Thank for share !!
Love it

prudhvi February 4, 2012 at 3:21 pm

this leaves a message that this windows version is not activated ………… what should i do now

Networker February 8, 2012 at 1:08 pm

You should have known you would get that message before you format your computer mate….. read before you do anything, remember that.
You will have to buy it or be a naughty boy and get a loader for it…..

NiTrO February 8, 2012 at 6:02 pm

@ prudhvi

You need the key from the COA label which should be attached to your computer!

Make sure you install the correct version to which the key relates to, can be 32bit or 64bit.

Nev85 February 16, 2012 at 8:57 pm

When i did a re-install of Windows 7 on my laptop, due to my current version having to many errors, I am now unable to activate it. I have got a copy of my old product ID, which differes to the newly installed, and also my old licence key. Everytime I enter this I get error code 0xc004E003 . Any ideas?!

NiTrO February 17, 2012 at 4:08 pm

Maybe you are attempting to activate an OEM_SLP Key, which cannot be activated.

Nev85 February 21, 2012 at 2:20 pm

So if I re-download the above link and try activating with my current CD Key, that should work? I did originally download them from Digital Rivers. Thanks.

NiTrO February 21, 2012 at 9:30 pm

If your current key is on the COA label on the laptop then everything should work fine, the above files are from Digital River, install first without the key when asked, activate when the install has finished. You could always check the key with an online pid checker.

Bill March 10, 2012 at 5:49 am

When I originally purchased Windows 7, I purchased Home Premium. I purchased the anytime upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate which I installed. Some time after obtaining service pack 1, I had to reinstall. I tried to reinstall directly from the Window 7 ultimate iso/dvd I was informed that I could not activate because my upgrade Key would not work on the clean install even though my license entitles me to windows 7 ultimate.

NiTrO March 12, 2012 at 4:24 pm

@Bill

You will have to first install the Windows 7 HP, then install the Windows 7 Ultimate upgrade as you only have an upgrade key.

Kizune March 17, 2012 at 6:53 pm

@NiTrO:
That’s wrong.
In the second post, the second method lets you install Windows 7 and activate it using an upgrade key. That method is even suggested by Microsoft employees.
And yes, it works, I’ve already done it three times.

Kim Sem March 18, 2012 at 8:29 am

1) Windows 7 Home Premium – Retail (full product) version.
And
2) Windows 7 Home Premium – OEM (came pre-installed with the computer).

Is this “X17-24209″ for the OEM, Retail or both version?
Will both license keys be able to activate Windows if I use “X17-24209″ for clean windows installation?

NiTrO March 19, 2012 at 10:38 pm

@ Kim Sem

AFAIK it is for both :) I have used it only for OEM use and works perfect!
Install first without key, then enter key after installation has finished.

NiTrO March 19, 2012 at 10:48 pm

@ Kizune

I stand corrected and I thank you for that! I had problems but after reading the post in the link I know the errors of my way! So that is why I suggested the way I did…….

Thanks you again!!!!!!!!!!!!:):)

Paul March 22, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Hi,

I have Win 7 home premuim (32bit) on my laptop. I want to run 64 bit. So is the link above for Home Premium 64 bit an upgrade (keep my data, software) or clean install? Thanks for any help

NiTrO March 23, 2012 at 8:51 pm

@Paul
If you are changing from 32bit to 64bit you will have to do a clean install.

Ron March 24, 2012 at 10:17 am

Well…success…this actually works…I was able to install windows 7 on a laptop using the downloaded 64 bit ISO file from this website…I had the original key from the laptop for the original factory install, I entered that key and it accepted and registered. I recommend everyone download a copy of the ISO and burn it to a DVD. keep it stored somewhere safe with the key from the bottom of your laptop or side of your tower. This is a great tool to reinstall your OS in case of total system crash. I thank you for the great new tool to add to my repair kit.

Paul March 26, 2012 at 4:53 pm

@NiTrO are the links above for a clean install? Or do they just work for upgrade only?

NiTrO March 27, 2012 at 2:46 pm

@Paul
AFAIK they are for a clean install or upgrade, but I mostly do clean installs with them no problems, I actually made a DVD Disc & USB drive with 9 versions of Win 7 on both, from only using 2 of the above files.

Harris August 24, 2012 at 8:46 pm

will ei.cgf(or somethign similar) edit in these iso’s lemme choose n install which version i want ?

Jetblue September 2, 2012 at 6:26 am

Hello.

I recently bought a download version of Windows 7 Professional SP1 debugged/checked build. Something that won’t work in my new laptop. For some reasons. So I asked help in MS Answers, and they advised that I can download the normal release (x64) — and they key for the debug/checked build will also work.

Can someone confirm if this is true?

Thanks in advance! :)

Sam September 5, 2012 at 6:33 am

Hey, im building a computer and i have all the parts but i dont have enough money for the OS so can i download the 64 Bit home premium ISO, burn it to a DVD and then just put it in my optical drive, install it and then be able to use the 30 day trial ?
Thanks in advance
P.s what kind of DVD do you need to burn an ISO to ?

NiTrO September 16, 2012 at 4:34 am

@Sam
Yes you can use the 30 day free trial, DVD-R Disc is the one I would use.

Should also work with DVD+R, but I myself always use -R Discs.

Hope this helps!

NiTrO September 16, 2012 at 4:39 am

@Jetblue

I know a OEM product key will work with either 32 bit or 64 bit, so I would imagine so would yours?

retoo November 26, 2012 at 1:00 am

Can you give checksums Windows7 Home Premium x64 SP1?
I downloaded and does not match.

retoo November 26, 2012 at 1:20 am

SHA-1 B4821F46A171708F5F8F8A0EF48FC16529437961

I can not find such a sum on page Technet

bryan December 11, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Do these files come with basic drivers? I plan on installing from a USB drive (no cd rom at all) and want to make sure I will have basic drivers such as USB and Ethernet card drivers so I can get to the net to download other drivers

Venkat December 12, 2012 at 4:46 pm

Depends on the Mother board and Ethernet your Computer having, if they’re recently manufactured you need to use CDs came with them or visit their respective websites for drivers download. I will definitely say you don’t need to install USB drivers as they’ll be installed by Windows.

Black December 18, 2012 at 2:35 am

Hi,
If I’ll put this straight to pendrive I’l be able to instal Windows or I have to use some software like “WinToFlasf” first?

Thanks.

Venkat December 18, 2012 at 6:58 am

You need to burn that ISO to USB using tools available on net.

Joaquim Arez December 18, 2012 at 5:14 pm

Hi,
I have a laptop with win7 home premium pt-pt (Portuguese – Portugal) but did not make a backup, can i get an iso or a multilanguage iso?
Thanks.

Venkat December 18, 2012 at 6:21 pm

The above ISO’s are for English language.

MrOzOrG April 5, 2013 at 7:12 pm

@JoaquimArez

you also can install windows 7 ×86 / ×64 | and install language pack from windows update !

Phil January 10, 2013 at 6:09 am

I’m running a pre-installed Windows 7 Home Premium x64 with SP1 on an Sony Vaio. Natch, it came with no installation disks just a restore partition and a ton of bloatware.

I downloaded the updated file from Digital River X17-58997 (as per Jon’s post, above).

I burned the ISO file to a DVD, but I need a little help on what to do next.

I’m dumping my entire drive, OS and all to a 2 Terabyte external drive so I can go back and get whatever user files and other things I might want to save at my leisure
and transfer them to the clean install.

Couple questions:

1) Once I have that done, is it merely a matter of setting the bios to boot from the DVD drive and then doing the usual install routine or is there something further I need to do with the ISO file? Will I need to add any drivers for the DVD drive or will the install ISO just load generic drivers?

2) Do I use the OEM registration number that shows in my current Control Panel/System sheet? Or do I use the Product Key from the holgraphic sticker on the bottom of the laptop?

3) Anything else? Thanks to any and all who respond.

Venkat January 10, 2013 at 7:39 am

Answer is in your question, it will install all possible generic drivers where after SP1 install you can install drivers from mother board CD.
You might have to use product key appearing on the laptop, any way note down the both contact Computer shop or Sony support or Microsoft support which should be used.

Phil January 14, 2013 at 9:43 pm

@Venkat – Thanks. Seemed rather obvious but my experience is it always pays to put it out there and see if there’s anything I’m missing.

So the install will just run from the straight ISO file I downloaded that I transferred to disk? I’ve seen some posts other places about having to make the disk bootable using 3rd party software, etc..

Thanks again for the assist.

Venkat January 16, 2013 at 9:18 am

You don’t make it bootable, write ISO image using with Windows 7 built-in burning software it itself makes bootable, hope this clears your doubt.

tony April 20, 2013 at 3:36 am

disregard my last comment….it works!

Willum08 October 18, 2013 at 9:15 pm

Hi, I downloaded the ISO file “Windows 7 Home Premium x86 SP1 (bootable)” but when I try to Unzip using WinZip, I get and error message as follows :
WinZip encountered problems during this operation.
Specific errors : Extracting efi\microsoft\boot\fonts\chs_boot.ttf Unable to create file.
I note that all the .ttf files in the fonts folder referred to, are of Zero length…..
Is this normal and could this be the problem ???
Thanks

Venkat eswarlu October 19, 2013 at 9:43 am

Right click on ISO file and burn to DVD.