Finally Google has successful social network, Google+ (isn’t it ?) still a long way to go as it is still in Beta. Google Plus can give some tough competition to Twitter and Facebook if you’re addicted to Google+ and don’t want to leave it, at the same want to access twitter and Facebook on Google+ here is how.
CrossRider created two extensions for Google+, “Google+Facebook” and “Google+Tweet” which lets G+ users to view and access – Facebook updates, Tweets from Google Plus even you can posts updates on twitter and Facebook from Google+ it self.
Update: Read the update below.
Accessing Facebook inside Google+
1. Download and install Google+Facebook from any of Firefox/Chrome or Internet Explorer Browser.
2. Now sign into Google+ and Facebook button appears on top of the page in navigation bar behind Home button.
3. Click it and further proceed to Connect to your Facebook account by clicking “F connect with Facebook” button and “allow“ the app to connect to your FB account to see your Facebook stream inside Google+.
You can now view all your Facebook updates and this extension also allows to share your status/ post updates to wall from Google plus it self .
Note: You’re giving Google+Facebook app to access Facebook data such as Basic Information, Post to Wall, Access posts in your News Feed and can access your data any time on Facebook. So be careful and you can always remove this app access by signing into your Facebook account.
Update : Google+Facebook extension may be malicious and read details here
Accessing Twitter inside Google+
Google+Tweet is a twitter client for Google+ allows to view your timeline, URL shortening, Photo and video sharing, and also translate tweets inside your Google Plus account.
1.Download and install Google+ Tweet for your desired browser to choose from – IE, Firefox and Google Chrome Browsers.
2. Sign into Google+ and click “Twitter” icon shown on top of the page behind Facebook button (appear if you installed and activated Google+ Facebook app), click it.
3 . Sign into your Twitter account and authorize this app to connect to your account via “oauth”.
4. After successful integration view your timeline on Google+.
Note: You’re giving this app permission to write data to your account on your behalf, so be careful again (this app can’t see your twitter account password) and you can revoke access to this app any time from Apps Tab of your settings.