Foxit Reader 5 released with new features and sports new ribbon-like interface which you may not able to view because it is disabled by default for Foxit Reader. Free Nitro PDF Reader also offers ribbon UI what Foxit software offering now for their PDF Reader. Here is how to enable or disable ribbon UI or Tabbed toolbar mode for Foxit Reader 5.
Enabling ribbon interface for Foxit Reader
1. Open Foxit Reader, from Tools> click Customize Toolbars
2. In ”Customize Tools” Window under “Toolbar Setting” at the bottom check or select “Use Tabbed Toolbar Mode after restarting” click Ok and restart Foxit Reader.
3. After restart Foxit Reader opens with ribbon UI similar to that of in Office 2010.
Disable Ribbon style for Foxit Reader
To get back to default style (supposing you’re already enabled and in ribbon interface )
1. Click “Change Style” button before “Minimize” button at the top of Foxit Reader
2. “Change Style” window pops up with option to change skin and uncheck or disable tabbed toolbar mode .
3. Uncheck for “Use Tabbed Toolbar Mode after restarting “ option appears at the bottom of “Change Style” window and Click Ok and then Apply.
4. Restart Foxit Reader.
Please share this article