Symantec released Norton Internet Security 2012 Beta and Norton Antivirus 2012 Beta which are available for download from Norton Beta Center. These are public beta builds means pre-release builds with bugs so you should not install these on working systems.
Norton Internet Security 2012 and Norton Antivirus 2012 key features
- Norton Protection System includes 4 layers of rock-solid protection designed to proactively protect against the very latest threats – so you can do more on your PC without disruptions.
- Customizable Control Center gives you the option to choose your preference between a simplified screen or the traditional detailed view.
- Identity Safe alerts have moved to the Norton Toolbar so there are less interruptions while you are online – but your passwords are still as secure as ever.
- Bandwidth Management limits Norton’s processes and updates when you have limited bandwidth or monthly downloads.
- Download Insight 2.0 now tells you how stable a download is before you put your computer at risk for crashes or other bad things to happen.
- Norton Recovery Tools help remove threats that can be deeply buried in a PC’s operating system
Download Norton Internet Security 2012 beta from here.
Download Norton Antivirus 2012 beta from here.
You need to register to get 14 days-valid subscription activation key to your email address. You also need to create a free account may be asked by Norton during public beta.
Source : Norton Community