Piriform released CCleaner v3.05 by adding support for final Firefox 4 and IE 9 browsers. Current version of CCleaner already supports Windows 7 Sp1 and Piriform added detection and cleaning capabilities for recent browser releases from Microsoft and Mozilla as well in this release.
v3.05.1408 (24 Mar 2011)
- Added support for Internet Explorer 9.
- Added support for Firefox 4.0.
- Added Internet Explorer Cached Feeds cleaning.
- Added Internet Explorer Add-ons Statistics cleaning.
- Added iTunes cookie management.
- Added Opera cleaning for saved/opened directories paths.
- Improved Firefox/Mozilla Saved Password cleaning.
- Improved Intelligent cookie keeping functionality.
- Improved Registry cleaning for Obsolete Software.
- Improved Registry cleaning for Unused File Extensions.
- Added Registry cleaner for Windows Services.
- Added cleaning for obsolete Firewall Rules.
- Added detection of invalid Browser Helper Objects.
- Added new environment variables for user documents. (i.e. %CommonDocuments%, %CommonMusic%, %CommonPictures%, %CommonVideo%, %MyDocuments%, %Documents%, %MyMusic%, %Music%, %MyPictures%, %Pictures%, %MyVideo%, %Video%).
- Added cleaning for Adobe Air, Advanced Searchbar, Steam, Xfire, Skype, AOL Instant Messenger, Camfrog Video Chat, Miranda Instant Messenger, Pidgin, Yahoo Messenger, ooVoo, TeamSpeak, Ventrilo Client, Ventrilo Server, FrostWire, uTorrent, Shareaza, iMesh, BearShare, DC++ and Ares.
Download CCleaner v3.05 (includes Google Chrome in bundle, if you’ve Chrome installed in your Computer be sure to uncheck that while installing this release).