Security vendors like Symantec and McAfee offering security toolbars, detects and warns users visits to malicious pages (with WOT you can surf the web with confidence), now BitDefender launched similar service called BitDefender TrafficLight.
Read G Data CloudSecurity
BitDefender TrafficLight features
- Intercepts, processes and filters all web traffic, blocks any malicious content before it reaches your browser.
- Works with all browsers such as IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.
- Provides ratings for search results in search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo Search.
- Blocks malicious object on the page if detected and allows to view remaining part of page at your choice.
- Offers URL Shortener in its toolbar to create and share safe links on sites such as Twitter and Facebook powered by Saf.li .
- offers Ad Filter, Link Filter, Malware Filter, Advanced Phishing Filter and Search Results Analyzer.