Chrome Password Recovery Master is free app that automatically displays logins and passwords for protected sites stored by Google Chrome browser upon running. After running the program, Chrome Password Recovery Master retrieves all logins and passwords for protected sites and shows them in the Chrome Passwords list.
Chrome Password Recovery Master features and benefits
- Recovers passwords for protected sites stored by Google Chrome browser
- Instant recovery of site passwords of any length and complexity
- Support for multilingual passwords
- Allows to set the access password to prevent unauthorized program running
- Stores retrieved information in a formatted text file
- Allows to copy retrieved information to clipboard
- Easy and user-friendly interface.
Retrieved login data from Chrome Password Recovery Master will be stored in a text file which can be copied to clipboard. You can set password for this program to prevent unauthorized access to the program.
Chrome Password Recovery Master is freeware, works with all windows Operating systems.