If you forgot password for a PDF file, you can use PDF Unlocker which uses brute force algorithm to remove protection for PDF file, PDF Unlocker saves unlocked PDF file separately leaving the original PDF file as it is.
PDF Unlocker features
Unlocks any Password protected PDF, following permissions are allowed on unprotected PDF produced by PDF Unlocker.
- Assembly, Copy, Degraded printing, Fill in
- Modify annotations, printing, screen readers.
Using PDF Unlocker
1. Select the PDF file to unlock, by clicking “Select” from PDF Unlocker program window.
2. Select the unlocked PDF file directory to be saved, Click “Start”
3. Select minimum and maximum length of the password possible, after unlocking process, unlocked file will be saved in directory chosen earlier by you.
PDF Unlocker is freeware, works on all Windows Operating Systems.