YouTube is testing new homepage for their video sharing site, YouTube asking interested users to try out new features in their experimental homepage, which as real emphasis on a personalized video browsing and watching experience .
YouTube Experimental homepage features
- Combined list – Merges your subscriptions, friend activity, and recommendations into one easier-to-scan list
- Don’t miss a video – If a channel uploads 4 videos in a day, you’ll see all 4 – instead of just the latest video
- Delete anything – Hover over any video you don’t want to watch and click ‘x’
- Or just grey it out – Videos you’ve already watched will be greyed out – so even without deleting, you’ll know where you left off
- Help me re-find stuff I just watched – Your homepage will include your recent likes and favorites so you can easily get back to them
- Easy inbox – Links to your inbox (personal messages & comments) are front and center
- Load much more – Watch older videos – all without leaving the homepage
Try out YouTube’s experimental homepage by clicking this link and click “Go for it” to experience YouTube’s upcoming homepage.
You can revert back to classic homepage by clicking “Back to Classic Homepage link” on new homepage.