We’ve covered Beta of Malwarebytes’ anti-malware 1.50, today final version of Malwarebytes anti-malware 1.50 is released and available for download. We observed improved scan speed of MBAM during Beta .
Malwarebytes anti-malware 1.50 features
- Dramatically improved scan speed: up to 5 times faster.
- You can now add files and folders to the ignore list manually.
- Notifications of blocked malicious websites now include additional details such as type, port, and process on Windows Vista and higher.
- Ability to include or exclude potentially unwanted programs (PUP), potentially unwanted system modifications (PUM), and peer-to-peer software (P2P) from scans and protection module detections.
- New internal detection algorithms enable detection of more real-world malware.
- Ability to scan system startup locations for improved detection and to target persistent malware that may be obstructing removal.
- Right-click context menu scans now use heuristics.
Malwarebytes Anti-malware 1.50 supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7.