Adobe Reader X has been released by Adobe and available for download with protected mode feature. Adobe Reader with Protected mode enabled by default protects users from malicious PDF files that run inside secured sandboxing layer.
Adobe Reader X features
- View and interact PDF files with that contain even wider variety of content types, including drawings, email messages, spreadsheets,videos and other multimedia elements
- Make note and share with others by making PDF documents using the sticky notes and highlighter tools.
- Choose reading mode to fit more content on the screen or two-up mode to view page spreads. Use keyboard shortcuts like print, zoom, and find with tin the browser.
- Take advantage of added security of protected mode in reader, which helps ensure safer viewing of PDF files.
- Directly access online services at acrobat.com from with in Reader X. perform common tasks such as creating PDF files, securely sharing and storing document, and screen-sharing.
- Expand PDF access via mobile devices with free Adobe Reader for Android Windows Phone 7 and BlackBerry Tablet OS.
Adobe hasn’t released a detailed post on Adobe Reader X released but they confirmed its technical details and its availability here.
Downloading Adobe Reader from Adobe website installs Adobe Reader X online by downloading Adobe Download Manager, here we’re providing Adobe Reader X offline installer.