Nitro PDF Reader not only allows to create PDFs and extract images from PDF documents, but it also allows to fill and save the PDF forms. With the Nitro PDF Reader stamp signature, you don’t need to physically sign papers and post manually through the postal service. You can import digital signature and create a signature stamp for it, save it and use it whenever you need to add a digital copy of your signature on the PDF forms.
Importing signature and Stamping your signature on PDF Forms in Nitro PDF Reader
First, you need to create a digital signature. For that, you can sign on a sheet of paper, scan it and then save the scanned image. Yours digital signature is ready.
- Now open PDF form in Nitro PDF Reader, click “Stamp Signature” under Tasks ribbon.
- Click “Create New Signature “ and browse scanned signature, name the signature.
- Click Ok, you can even protect your signature with a password if you want.
- Click ” Save” to create your signature stamp.
Stamping your Signature on the PDF Form
1. Now from Tasks ribbon > click Stamp Signature and select previously created signature stamp.
2. Place the signature stamp on the PDF form where ever you want to appear.
3. The Signature appears in the blue box, you need to double click it to permanently stamp the signature.
4. You can drag the corners of the blue box to resize the signature, a double click will stamp the signature.
5. You can remove the signature by using Ctrl +Z.
Please share this article