How to try AVG PC Tuneup 2011 Once for free without buying

by Venkat eswarlu on September 29, 2010

in How to,tips and tricks

AVGPCTuneup2011 thumb How to try AVG PC Tuneup 2011 Once for free without buying

Yesterday AVG launched their 2011 products AVG PC Tuneup 2011 was one of them you can try this program features by purchasing only, instead AVG not giving us the chance to try the product for some period of days as trial version, as marketing tactic and to promote AVG PC Tuneup 2011 AVG integrated PC Analyzer into AVG Anti-virus free edition 2011 , it offers to analyze for errors but to fix them you need to buy AVG PC Tuneup product.Here is how you can try AVG PC Tuneup  2011 once for free without need of purchasing it.

AVG PC Tuneup 2011 scans your PC for problems that slows down your Computer and also  identifies privacy traces of your browsing activity and this programs fixes the problems and cleans privacy traces.

tryAVGPCTuneup2011onceforfree thumb How to try AVG PC Tuneup 2011 Once for free without buying

Benefits of  AVG PC Tuneup 2011

• Increases your internet speed
  • Frees up space on hard drive
  • Protects your privacy
  • Cleans your registry and makes your PC more stable
  • Protects and recovers personal files

Though you can restore deleted files from Rescue Center (open from file menu) provided by this product, I always recommend creating a restore point before fixing errors identified by this program.

We know about AVG protecting online till now but we don’t know good you are in making products that optimizes our systems :). (That’s why need for restore point).

You can use AVG PC Tuneup 2011 for free for 24 hours but it only allows once to fix errors.You don’t need to have AVG anti-virus installed to install this program.

AVG PC Tuneup 2011 works in Windows XP/Vista/7 (both 32 & 64 bit)

Download AVG PC Tuneup 2011 for one time try

Philip Soh October 28, 2010 at 7:42 pm

Good to have a trial

Ayo December 27, 2010 at 4:16 pm

I have tried similar software in the past without seeing any improvement on my laptop or PC. However, out of curiosity i decided to try the AVG PC Tune up and i can actually say it works.
Though sometimes we need to make sacrifices in order achieve something good. By this i mean that in order to see the improvement on your PC or laptop, you will be asked to give up some of the modern day PC effect such as the recently opened documents and others i can’t remember now. However they’re not thing that will harm your PC or Laptop so nothing to be scared of guys. 9 out of 10

jim December 28, 2010 at 4:39 am

It is not surprising that AVG PC tune up makes your machine go faster when it takes the liberty of deleting tons of files. I ran this and it cleared out my Downloaded folder without a by your leave and goodness knows how many other files. The clean up took 3 hours and luckily enough there is a rollback where you can undo all the deletions. However the rollback does not recover the file creation dates and so you may be left with a mess to sort out. The software also caused some Windows errors and even altered my mouse settings.

I really wouldn’t advise anyone to use this software until the manufacturer tests it properly.

Ayo January 7, 2011 at 4:29 pm

Well, all I can say is I tried it it worked for me without messing up my laptop’s system nor changed my mouse settings. However, this is could be a fundamental flaw that you’ve just highlighted for the manufacturers to work on in order to make it .i.e. AVG PC tune up, work across all platforms or windows. Another thing I do remember was that before the deletion of these files and folders, the program does your PC and offer you the choice of what files and folders to delete. In which case, I only chose the once I knew represented JUNKS in my Laptop.

fahad February 2, 2011 at 10:08 pm

i installed this software and it is best

Nick February 3, 2011 at 10:12 pm

I installed the 24 hour version of the program and made a few changes to my PC settings. But after having uninstalled it, I can’t reset my settings to the previous ones, since I can’t re-install it for free, just for a reset. If you use the limited version, be aware to reset whatever doesn’t suit your needs, before it’s too late.

nono - go to hell avg July 29, 2011 at 3:45 am

Dont do it. AVG pc tuneup will sabotage your computer if you decide not to buy it. You cant uninstall and will fo bonkers.

S Farland October 2, 2012 at 1:06 am

I tried to 24 hour free tune up . And I would simlpy like to have “all” traces of it removed from my computer . I do not wish to purchase it .

Dell Pagano August 24, 2013 at 1:00 am

I downloaded this one time free fix. Yes it did a system analysis but did not have anyplace to make the one time fix. False advertizing, I do use AVG protection, but this is not a free thing as advertized. Very disappointed in AVG.