Evalazer provides free application virtualization to Windows applications means you don’t need to install applications to run them.Evalazer generates sandbox on PC that makes applications run in their own environment independent from windows operating system.
The sandbox generated by Evalazer contains own registry and file system environment .The application will make changes only to Sandbox but not to the operating system.With Evalazer you can able to run applications in virtual environment without need for installing applications and further more running applications with Evalazer won’t affect operating system.
Before virtualization of the application Evalazer creates snapshot of system, then particular app can be installed and second snap shot will be created.Installed files and registry entries are converted by Evalaze engine into virtual exe file.
- Application completely runs in Sandbox, hence its possible to separate application from operating system and other applications.
- Evalazer help wizard guides user through every step of solution
- Application virtualization across all platforms for Windows 2000/XP/7.
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Test new applications without installing them and thus keep your system clean .
- Virtual applications runs in user-mode , so user need not have admin rights ,drivers.
- All applications run in their own virtualized environment.
Evalazer Tech preview free for personal use, requires .Net framework 2.0 or higher to be installed in your Computer.
Evalazer can run popular apps such as Winamp, Google Earth, Firefox,Opera, IrfanView, VLC Player etc as virtual apps.
Download Evalazer 3.17MB size.