Bored with the user interface of Google Reader and unable manage your feed subscriptions then you should try EspressoReader Adobe Air based desktop client for Google Reader offers magazine view of feeds with good looking user interface allows to access your feed subscriptions very easily.EspressoReader also allows to share feeds on twitter and Google Reader.
In EspressoReader if you are in list view duplicate feeds will be shown as related items in the related items sidebar.Navigating to feeds very easy in EspressoReader just hit the spacebar will bring up text box where you can type feed or folder name to access subscription.
Sharing from EspressoReader on Twitter and Google Reader is very easy all you need to do is click Share on Reader or Share on Twitter buttons.
- User interface of EspressoReader really draws your attention and attracts you.
- Pulls data into local database to find related content in your feeds.
- List view and Magazine view for feeds.
- Quick “jump to feed “ shortcuts.
- Related feeds algorithm scans your feeds for related content.
- Sharing options with twitter and Google Reader.
EspressoReader requires Adobe AIR to be installed in your Computer.