Piriform’s CCleaner gets a major update, CCleaner 2.35 has been released with new cleaning capabilities, added cleaning support for even more applications and CCleaner’s user interface also tweaked as well. Piriform mentions in their blog post that this CCleaner release as big update.
CCleaner v 2.35 features
- Added session cleaning for Firefox and Google Chrome
- Added support for Google Chrome Canary build.
- Added support for SR Ware Iron browser via Google Chrome rule.
- Added support for clean custom based browsers
- Added application support for Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe ImageReady CS, Nero Burning ROM 10, Google Calendar Sync and Google Talk.
- Improved application support for Adobe Photoshop CS3, Google Earth, Adobe Flash Player.
- Added support to search uninstall Tool items by publisher.
- Improved custom files and folders accuracy to avoid duplicate reporting.
- Improved included/Exclude options.
- Improved Startup Tool functionality.
- Improved detection algorithm for missing shared DLLs.
- Improved exception handling when cleaning Win7 jumplist.
- Minor GUI tweaks and usability improvements.
You can read more details on Piriform blog here.