It may be not easy for novice user to install fonts by navigating to Fonts settings in Control Panel and install fonts instead Manage My Fonts free application makes it easy to manage and organize fonts in your Computer.
With Manage My Fonts user can
- Install font file
- Uninstall font files
- Activate/deactivate fonts
- Manage groups of fonts being activated /deactivated together
- Find all fonts installed his computer
- Check font integrity
- Print list of all fonts
- Onscreen display of font previews
- Supplying information on font properties.
Manage my Fonts is freeware, works with Windows XP/Vista .For me it worked on Windows 7 also.