We have already covered how to start Google Chrome and Firefox in private browsing mode, this is not a unique feature private browsing has been offered by all popular browsers now a days Opera added this feature from its 10.5 version , if you want to automatically start opera in private browsing mode here is how.
If you opened Private tab or new private window all your browsing history, cache , cookies ,logins will be not saved during that session however the bookmarks you made and files you downloaded will be kept.
- How to remove “Menu “ text from Opera O Menu
- Fastest Browser on earth now even more Faster and Secured, Download Opera 10.60 Final now
To start Opera in private browsing mode automatically
- Right click on the Opera shortcut icon on the desktop.
- Click Properties, copy the path of Opera program shown in the “Target” field , which looks like this “C:\Program Files\Opera\opera.exe”
- Right click on the desktop click New>Shortcut and paste previously copied path and leave a space and type –newprivatetab and click Next
- Name it as OperaPrivate or whatever as you like and click Finish.
From on whenever you want to use Opera private browsing mode click that shortcut.