Recently released Opera 10.60 came up thumbnail previews for Windows 7 taskbar disabled by default, displaying thumbnail previews for applications on taskbar is being one of the popular features offered in Windows 7 ,why do you want thumbnail previews to be disabled you can enable them easily in Opera.
We can enable Opera thumbnail previews on Windows 7 taskbar in 2 ways.
1. Open Opera 10.60
- From Tools menu click Preferences click Advanced tab
- Select Tabs tab on the left , click “Additional Tab options “ button
- check or select Use Windows 7 taskbar thumbnails click Ok two times to save changes.
2.Another way we can enable them is through Preferences editor by typing “about:config” in Opera‘s address box and press enter.
- Now Scroll down until you find User Prefs , click User Prefs to expand options
- again scroll down until you see Use Windows 7 taskbar Thumbnails under User Prefs, select or tick mark the check box and click “Save” button to enable Opera thumbnails previews in Windows 7 taskbar.
You can use first method being lot simple.You can disable thumbnail previews for Windows 7 taskbar easily by following above method if you want.