If you are unable to uninstall ESET Smart Security 4.x or ESET NOD32 Anti-Virus using ESET Start Menu Uninstaller provided for above said ESET products, then you can use ESET Uninstaller Tool to manually uninstalling ESET Security Products by booting your system into Safe mode and running the tool.
It is important that you should not uninstall ESET Security products using Control Panel add or remove programs instead you need to use ESET Start Menu Uninstaller by clicking Start>All Programs>ESET>Uninstall.
If the above method fails then only you need to use ESET Uninstaller Tool.
If you are using Windows 2000/2003/2003R2/XP/Home Server/Vista
1. Download ESET Uninstaller Tool and save to your computer.
2. Restart your computer in Safe mode and run ESET Uninstaller Tool and follow the instructions on the screen
Remember you can‘t run this tool under normal mode you may get error.
If you are using Windows 2008/2008 R2/7
- Download ESET Uninstaller Tool and restart your Computer in safe mode.
- Click start>type CMD and press enter.
- In the command prompt reach to ESET Uninstaller tool saved location by typing CD Desktop and press enter .
- Now type ESETUninstaller.exe/reinst to run ESET Uninstaller and follow the instructions on the screen.