Creating HTML help files was never that easy thanks to HelpNDoc that makes it easy to create help files in HTML,CHM,DOC and PDF format .With built-in word processor all user need to do is enter the text and hit ”Compile” button to get fully functional help file which looks exactly as you designed it.
If you know using Windows Explorer and Word Processor then you already know how to use HelpNDoc.
- Very easy to use with clear and powerful user interface
- No knowledge of HTML or help generation required.
- With integrated word processor you can format your documentation insert images, tables , hyperlinks, bullets and numbering etc.
- Automatic generation of Topic IDs, smart warning and error hints.
- Powerful features such as live spell checking in WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get ) environment.
- HelpNDoc is free for personal use.
- Works with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
HelpNDoc requires Microsoft HTML HELP Workshop to create CHM help files.