Good news for the Mac users as Apple surpassed Microsoft ,AVG sees opportunity that hackers target Mac users too and launches its popular LinkScanner for Mac works independently with or without antivirus installed on nay machine.
You can be interested to read
AVG LinkScanner for Mac checks each webpage before you open it on Mac.With an ever increasing Mac Market share , malware attacks soon to target Mac users with more intensity.
AVG LinkScanner for Mac has two key features to protect you.
Surf-shield scans the webpage before you click any link or any web address you type into the browser.
Search–Shield scans the search results and shows safety ratings besides each link, thus you can decide to open link if its safe.
AVG LinkScanner for Mac features
- AVG LinkScanner runs silently in the background, you won’t even notice until a threat is detected.
- Minimal use of resources, it won’t slow down your Mac.
- Easy to install and run.
- Protects you immediately without need of system scan.
- Automatically updates whenever a new threat is found.
- Compatible with Mac OS X Leopard(10.5.6 and higher) ,Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
- Works with Safari 3.x , Safari 4.x, Safari 5.x, Mozilla 3.x ( an higher).
- AVG LinkScanner for Mac is freeware.