In these days people download lot of videos, photos, music and other programs from Internet they don’t know how many identical files stored in their Computer, since they don’t categorize files.These duplicate files can accumulate large amount of space , Auslogics Duplicate File Finder finds and delete these duplicate files from your Computer very easily.
Already covered about how to find and delete duplicate photos from your Computer.
Reasons to delete duplicate files from your Computer
- They not only occupy lot of hard drive space but also slows down your system’s performance.
- By deleting duplicate files you can reduce the time taken for defragment of hard drives.
- Time for antivirus required to scan hard drives will be reduced.
- You can even sort out and categorize all files by deleting these duplicate files.
- You can increase free space by 50%.
How to use Auslogics Duplicate File Finder
1.Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is freeware, download and install the program into your Computer.
2.Select the drives or folders you want to find duplicate files.Click Next and choose for which file types you want the program to find duplicate files.
3.Click Scan to let Auslogics Duplicate File Finder to scan the locations you specified for duplicate files.
4.After scanning is completed it shows list of duplicate files found in your Computer , select the desired files and remove them to gain free disk space.
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder supports all operating Systems including Windows 7.