Organizing your contacts in email service is not easy, specially when you import contacts from other email accounts, you tend to get duplicate entries for same contact where Windows live prompts to merge or delete these duplicate contacts from your Hotmail account.
Deleting duplicate contacts from Hotmail account
1. Sign into Windows live Hotmail with your ID and password, click People.
2. Now click Manage at the top of the page and from the drop down menu click Clean up contacts and click Clean up duplicate contacts.
3. Windows live Hotmail shows list of duplicate contacts if found, you can delete them by selecting a name or you can merge that contact by clicking Merge.
4. You have to follow above step for every name on the list.
- Find and Merge all Duplicate Contacts in Gmail at Once
- Importing mail and Contacts from Other Accounts to Gmail now easier