Privacy is important to any one, no one wants to reveal their personal information to public , Facebook never protects your privacy if you are unsure how to protect your privacy in Facebook of what you share and allowing others not share your personal information you should use Facebook Privacy Scanner.
There was no such useful tool before but this one helps to find privacy issues of any Facebook user and helps to fix them automatically.
Facebook Privacy scanner tool scans your Facebook privacy settings and shows warnings in your Facebook account settings that could leave to access or share your personal information by others.
How to use Facebook Privacy Scanner
- Just drag and drop this bookmarklet into your bookmarks toolbar.
- Now sign into your Facebook account and click that bookmark to let do the scanning and Facebook Privacy Scanner automatically scans for issues in privacy settings and alerts you with warnings.
- This tool does also help in fixing these warnings.
Your Facebook account is secured if the following entries are shown secure by Facebook privacy scanner
- You are opted-out of the Instant Personalization feature.
- All of your personal information is at restricted to your friends or closer.
- All of your contact information is at restricted to your friends or closer.
- All of your friends, tags, and connections information is at restricted to your friends or closer.
- Your friends are protected from accidentally sharing your personal information.
- You have blocked all known applications that could leak your personal information.
No more searching for web how to protect your Facebook account privacy Facebook Privacy scanner bookmarklet is all you need.