When Windows 7 system unable to boot, you can use Win7 installation disk to repair Windows 7, but Windows 7 does offer easy way to create system repair disk in Win 7 which can be useful when a serious error occurs you won’t even need Win 7 installation disk with this repair disk.
This System repair disk will offer the recovery options offered by Win 7 installation disk, so this will be handy if you have no Win 7 installation CD\DVD near by.
Creating System Repair disk in Windows 7
1.Click Start button and then in the “search programs and files” box type system repair disk and click create a system repair disk and enter administrator password if prompted.
2.Enter empty CD\DVD into DVD writer , CD will be enough since it takes only 142 MB space.
3.Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Change Windows 7 Taskbar to Vista Style
- Discover Hidden Aero Themes in Windows 7
- Create a Shortcut to Network Connections Folder in Windows 7
- How to Create VPN Connection in Windows 7
- How to Disable Burn To Disk Feature in Windows 7