Google launched Google Buzz to share updates right from Gmail it self though Google Buzz may not as popular like Twitter and Facebook,but there wide range of users using buzz from Gmail. Popular tech sites created their own buttons for Google Buzz for readers to share to posts to their Google Reader, Google released Official Google Buzz buttons which allows tech bloggers to promote their account and share their posts on buzz.
Presently two buzz buttons available
1. Post to Buzz button to share posts on Google Buzz options available to select with or without counter.
2.Follow on Buzz buttons much like official follow me on twitter buttons.
These Google Buzz buttons available here to add to your blog at prominent location.
To add post to Buzz button visit this page configure the button, compact version of button also available.Once you satisfied with the changes finally add code to the blog at your desired position.
- How to Turn off or Hide Google Buzz in Gmail
- How to Star Google Search Results and Revisit them When You Want
- Techmeme gets Share Button
- Stars in Google Search Results allows to Mark and Rediscover Your Favorite Web Content
- 10 Quick waving Tips