Facebook released Like button which enables users to make connections to your pages and share your blog content to their friends on Facebook with one click.Though the user has not logged into his account into your site, Facebook like button still display personalized content.For logged-in Facebook users the button is personalized to highlight friends who have also liked the page.
To add Facebook like button to your blog
1.Visit Facebook like button plugin page .
2.Enter your blog URL , choose the Layout style, check whether to show shared Facebook user’s faces or not, you can also choose recommend instead of like, select the font and color Scheme and click Get Code and add the like plugin code shown under iframe box to location on blog where you want like button to appear.
- How to add Official Google Buzz Buttons to your Blog
- How to Create Pages in Blogspot or Blogger Blogs
- Add Official Twitter “Follow Me” buttons to Your Blog or Website
- How to Add Wibiya Toolbar to Your Blog
- How to Add Google’s Website Translator Widget to Website or Blog
Please share this article