Mozilla released Firefox 3.6.4 Lorentz Beta which is built on Firefox 3.6.3 which includes a new feature for Windows and Linux users which runs plugins like Adobe Flash, Sliverlight in a separate process.With Firefox Lorentz if one of plugins crashes users still able to run the Firefox and also user can reload the page.
Firefox “Lorentz “ provides uninterrupted browsing for Windows and Linux users even though there is crash of one of plugins like Adobe Flash, Microsoft Silverlight and Apple QuickTime.
Installing Firefox Lorentz will overwrite existing installed Firefox 3.6.3. Some of the extensions and add-ons that worked may work with this release will require updates for them.
Download Firefox Lorentz Beta from here.
Read Firefox Lorentz release notes for more details.
- Mozilla to Offer Support For Firefox Users through Twitter
- Test Your Browser’s Pop-Up Blocker Working or not with PopupTest
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6.2 Released With Fix to Critical Security Issue
- Discover Cool New Firefox Add-ons on ‘”Rock Your Firefox “ Website
- Backup and Restore Firefox Profile with MozBackup 1.4.10