AVG reported in one of their blogs that recent program update from AVG 9.0.733 to 787 caused some problems to the users.At the moment AVG team still working on the fix , which will be released in program update this week.
Windows logins failures with AVG 9.0.787
After program update, with current AVG 9.0.787 some users can’t able to login to Windows.User’s computer will be freezes during logon procedure. Temporary solution to this will be disabling of IDP(AVGIDSAgent service) in safe mode.Reinstallation of AVG may fix the problem which yet not confirmed by AVG.
Resident Shield showing “invalid file structure warning”
When entering certain WebPages the following online shield warning appears and AVG thus crashes.
“The file could not be scanned properly due to invalid file structure (address xxxxxxxxxxxx)”.
AVG confirms the fix will be released in a program which will be available this week.
- Fix to “ Host File contains forbidden domain name guru.avg.com Detected on Open”
- How to add AVG LinkScanner to Firefox, If it was installed after AVG
- What is Avgchsvx.exe ? How to remove it from your Computer?
- Download AVG Popup Fix Utility to Stop AVG Minimizing Full Screen Applications
- Solutions to AVG Install Problems