One thing that annoys any user in Windows 7, is the Start Menu.All users have to type and search in Files and Folders to open programs which is so irritating.Windows 7 Start Menu is inconvenient and uncomfortable to open programs or commands. Start Menu 7 designed to replace Windows 7 start Menu with which user can able to view and access programs much like he does from Start Menu in Windows XP.
Start Menu 7 Features
- The list of items is alphabetically sorted, so user can easily find any program or command by it’s name.
- You can create modify and reorder items in Start Menu 7.
- Special Run button added that appears on Start Menu 7.
- Start Menu 7 free version contains Power Control Panel.
- From the options on Start Menu 7, user can customize themes from Skin option like Windows Aero, Windows classic, Vista Classic Start Menu and Windows Theme.
- After installation of Start Menu 7, it will be automatically integrated into Windows and changes Start Menu.
- User can enable shortcuts for power buttons by running Wizard .
Start Menu 7 free version is available .Start Menu 7 works with Windows 2000\2003\XP\Vista \7.
- Windows 7 Taskbar Thumbnail Customizer 1.0
- Taskbar Thumbnail Tweaker 1.1 for Windows 7
- Optimize and Solve Windows 7 Problems with SetteMaxer for Windows 7
- Windows 7 Key Finder 1.0.0
- Add & Remove Options to Windows 7 Context Menu with Right-Click Extender