As the time goes by, you tend to forget when you installed Windows 7 on your computer. The old command prompt trick that will display the Windows install Date still works for Windows 7 also. This will be very useful if you want to know how many days\months your OS lasted for as you prepare for it’s reinstallation.
- Microsoft Extends Windows 8.1 Update Install Deadline by another 30 days (June 10th)
- How to Find Installed Date and Time of Windows 8
1. Click Start orb button and type CMD.
2. Right click on the command prompt and select run as administrator.
3. Type systeminfo | find /i “install date” and press enter.You may copy the command and paste it in Command prompt window, you’ll get original install date of Windows 7.
Though this is a simple trick, it will be very useful.