As the time goes by, you tend to forget when you installed Windows 7 on your computer.The old command prompt trick that will display the Windows install Date still works for Windows 7 also. This will be very useful if you want to know how many days\months your OS lasted for as you prepare for it’s reinstallation.
- Microsoft Extends Windows 8.1 Update Install Deadline by another 30 days (June 10th)
- How to Find Installed Date and Time of Windows 8
1.Click Start orb button and type CMD.
2.Right click on the command prompt and select run as administrator.
3.Type systeminfo | find /i “install date” and press enter.You may copy the command and paste it in Command prompt window.You will get original install date of Windows 7.
Though this is simple trick, it will be very useful.
- How to Create VPN Connection in Windows 7
- Search For any Process Running in Windows 7 Online Using Resource Monitor
- Check Uptime in Windows 7 With Uptime.Net
- 4 Useful Tips of Windows You May not Know
- 3 Ways to Check Flash Player Version Installed in Your Browser