We expected Firefox 3.6.2 to arrive on 30th this month with fix to Zero day vulnerability, but Mozilla gone ahead of its schedule date and released it today.This release includes much needed fix for critical security issue reported by Secunia ,it is recommended for all users to upgrade latest version of Firefox for safer and secured browsing.
Firefox 3.6.2 fixes several security issues along with critical one which allows hacker to execute remote code on user’s computer.
Read Mozilla Firefox 3.6.2 release notes for more details.
If you enabled automatic update in options>update for Firefox, you will be notified about this update.Otherwise you can update to the latest version by clicking Help menu and hit “Check for Updates” button.
- Discover Cool New Firefox Add-ons on ‘”Rock Your Firefox “ Website
- How to Print List of Firefox Extensions Installed in Your Computer
- 3 Firefox Extensions to Download/Save All the Images on a Webpage
- Download Mozilla Firefox 3.6 Final
- Easily Open Firefox Profile from Help Menu in Firefox 3.6