Tabbed browsing in Chrome always useful to browse more websites in multiple tabs. Instead of using the Mouse to switch between open tabs, we can use keyboard shortcuts to switch between tabs in Chrome which saves time also.
Switch to specific Tab
To switch to first tab, use Ctrl+1
For second tab use Ctrl +2 ……
For last tab Ctrl +9 for last tab.
Switch to next tab or cycling through all tabs
To switch to next tab use Ctrl+Tab or Ctrl +Page Down which is also used to cycle through all tabs.
To Switch to previous tab or cycling through tabs from last tab in use Ctrl+Shift+Tab or Ctrl +Page Down
Some more Google Chrome keyboard shortcuts
- 5 Shortcuts to Open Links in Chrome and Firefox
- Create a Shortcut to Network Connections Folder in Windows 7
- Start Google Chrome Automatically in Incognito Mode
- Create a Shortcut to Safely Remove Hardware
- 2 Ways to Create Shortcuts to Websites