Searching for Bluetooth drivers? Don’t worry! Bluetooth Driver Installer will install them for your Bluetooth adapter. This program patches the bth.inf file located under %windir%\inf directory. Bluetooth Driver installer creates a system restore point before installing drivers, so you can revert back to previous system state if anything goes wrong.
Before installing this program
- Make sure you’ve uninstalled pre-installed driver for Bluetooth adapter.
- Reboot your computer and install Bluetooth Driver installer.
If you want to uninstall Bluetooth driver installer, simply delete the setup file. BDI program backs up copies of bth.inf files before installing drivers, can be found at the following locations
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\BluetoothDriverInstaller –Windows XP
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\BluetoothDriverinstaller –Windows Vista and 7.
Bluetooth Driver Installer is freeware.
- Identify Unknown PCI Devices in Your Computer in PCIDatabase.com
- View Crashed Applications Details in Windows 7 with AppCrashView 1.0
- Driver Easy Auto-Detects Drivers and Downloads Them for You
- How to Update Drivers Online and Offline for Your PC
- Backup and Restore Drivers With Double Driver:Freeware