Google always trying for more personalization as they introduced Stars feature which allows to star favorite web content or map in Google search results and rediscover them when you want.Presently these starred results for Google are live.
How Stars feature works
Stars will sync with Google Bookmarks and Google Toolbar.Once you signed into your Google account, the pages you bookmarked by clicking the star will appear in Google search results when you search for relevant.
Starring Google Search results
Apart from bookmarked pages appearing as starred results when you search for relevant in Google, you can also able to star favorite search results in Google and Google will show them as starred items when your search query relevant to the starred items.
To star a search result, just click the star marker besides the result.You don’t have to track what items you have starred.Searching in Google will show you the starred items.
- How to Turn off or Hide Google Buzz in Gmail
- Start Conversations and Share Updates from Gmail with Google Buzz
- Download Latest Google Toolbar For Firefox Which enables Sharing Pages with Short goo.gl URLs
- Kids Mostly Searched for YouTube, Google and Facebook in 2009
- Google Browser Size Tells How Everyone Sees Your Website