As all know user can configure Windows 7 to login into Windows automatically without entering password,now users are facing problem with this as Windows 7 resets all Windows 7 Taskbar settings to default, same as the case with Windows server 2008 R2 also.All the customization done to Taskbar will be lost.
Microsoft asks customers to wait for next service pack if they are not severely affected by this problem which also contains hot fix for this issue.Microsoft also released hotfix which can be obtained by contacting Microsoft Customer Support telephone numbers and information about support costs can be found here.
For more details read Microsoft Knowledge base article
- How to Disable Burn To Disk Feature in Windows 7
- Simple Trick to Find Windows 7 Install Date
- Microsoft Ending Support For Windows 2000/XP SP2/Vista RTM
- How to Create VPN Connection in Windows 7
- Search For any Process Running in Windows 7 Online Using Resource Monitor
Please share this article