Google released Google Chrome 4.1 Beta with Automatic language translation to WebPages with their Google Translate and added more new privacy features for users in spite of Chrome already offering Incognito mode.To try these features users need to download and install latest Google Chrome Beta.
Automatic Language Translation in Chrome
With this Beta, Chrome automatically identifies the webpage and asks you translate the page using Google Translate if that page language is different from Use’s preferred language setting.Advantage with this feature is from now there is no need of Google Translate Extension to be installed for Chrome.
User can find this setting under options>under the hood>Privacy.So more control for users regarding privacy in Chrome.
User can try latest Chrome Beta version from here.
- Google Chrome 5.0 Allows Users to Rearrange and Hide Extension Icons
- Download Google Chrome 220.127.116.11 Stable Offline Installer
- Google Chrome 4.0 Stable Channel Gets Extensions and Bookmarks Sync Features
- Can Chrome with Extensions Give Tough Fight to Firefox?
- IE Tab, Chrome Extension Runs IE inside Chrome in a Tab
Please share this article