AutoRun feature in Windows is used to open files and folders automatically when Removable media such as CD\DVD or pen drives are inserted which is now a turned into entry point for viruses and Trojans.It is always recommended to disable AutoRun feature in Windows for your security.
Users can disable or enable AutoRun feature with applications available in the internet or by modifying registry settings or by changing removable media AutoRun settings through Group Policy Editor.AutoRun Vaccine 1.2 allows to enable or disable AutoRun feature in Windows which will be very helpful for novice those don’t want to play with registry settings.
AutoRun Vaccine 1.2 is is freeware and portable, no installation is required.User need to run the executable.
You can read
- Autorun Injector : Select, Inject, Protect Autorun.inf file in Removable Drives
- How to Know a Pen Drive has Virus
- Store Confidential Files in Password Protected Exe Containers with Protect Me! 2010
- Rotate Images Automatically or Manually with ImageAutoRotator 1.0
- View Crashed Applications Details in Windows 7 with AppCrashView 1.0