Windows 7 offers location specific themes based on user selected language and location during Windows 7 installation. So other international Countries themes still hidden in installed Windows. We can find those themes directory ,open them and make Windows 7 desktop colorful.
Click Start button and paste C:\Windows\Globalization\MCT in search box. Where C drive refers to Windows 7 installed drive.Check it may be D or any other Drive for your computer.Now opening the above directory will show you folder containing themes of United States, Canada, United Kingdom,Australia, South Africa(may vary depending upon on your location).
Open each country folder, open themes folder and click theme to use for Windows 7.
- Start Menu 7 : Alternative to Windows 7 Start Menu
- Download Spring Theme For Windows 7
- How to Disable Aero Shake in Windows 7
- Download Forza Motorsport 3 Theme Pack for Windows 7
- Taskbar Thumbnail Tweaker 1.1 for Windows 7