Google Chrome by default will disable all the extensions in incognito mode to protect your personal data as chrome offers not to save any browsing data to the computer.Chrome does this as it does not have control over the extensions behavior in incognito mode. Chrome 5 however allows users to run desired extensions in incognito mode also.
Developer versions of Google Chrome 5 presently have this feature.
- You can select any extension to run in incognito mode by clicking the wrench button and clicking extensions will open Extensions manager.
- In the extensions manager you have the option beside every extension with checkbox to allow this extension to run in incognito.
And another feature, Google Chrome will not check for server certificates revocation by default.
- Turn off or Disable Automatic Translation Feature in Chrome
- Google Chrome 5.0 Allows Users to Rearrange and Hide Extension Icons
- Can Chrome with Extensions Give Tough Fight to Firefox?
- How to Sync Google Chrome Bookmarks On Multiple Computers
- Guess Holiday Season Gift from Google, Google Chrome It Is :)
Please share this article