We can uncheck items of programs that run automatically at startup to make Windows loads faster, what if we have need to run any program automatically at startup.AutoEX allows to add any program to run at startup once or every time automatically.
If you want to load media player to load automatically at startup you can do that using AutoEX.Though it is even easier to run more programs at startup by dropping these programs executable files on startup folder.
Add the program you want to run on startup by clicking Browser under program Path in AutoEX UI .Select whether it needs to run every time on startup or just once.
AutoEx is freeware.
- Manage Your Desktop Wallpaper With Wallpaper Updater
- Stop or Close All Malicious Processes With Rkill with a Single Click
- Here is Everything, Best Search Engine for Your Computer
- WhatInStartup : Delete or Disable Programs at Windows Startup
- Open Multiple Programs Simultaneously With a Single Click