Users use Internet for variety of reasons, Web is full of good and bad where you can encounter malicious and good websites while you surf.Does your antivirus software installed in your computer may alert about malicious websites or not, but Web Of Trust(WOT) add-on will alerts and warns you about websites by showing safety ratings, which is why WOT is must have add-on.
- Ratings shown for websites will be submitted by millions of WOT community members and these websites ratings are continuously updated by WOT community members and from trusted sources like Panda Security and PhishTank.
- WOT add-on provides traffic-lights style ratings system which helps you stay safe while surfing websites , or searching in Search engines and shopping online.
- WOT add-on rates every website with Trustworthiness,Vendor reliability, Privacy and Child Safety.
- If user visits malicious website WOT warns users mentioning website has a poor reputation, thus user can navigate away from page and be safe or visits the page at his own risk.
- WOT add-on provides ratings to search results for search engines like Google , Bing, Yahoo, Baidu other popular search engines.
- WOT also protects online email accounts like Yahoo Mail, Gmail and Hotmail.
- WOT protects users form online scams, Porn sites and other internet threats.
- Immunet Protect Cloud Anti-Virus Provides Extra Protection along with Your Current AV
- How to Print List of Firefox Extensions Installed in Your Computer
- 3 Firefox Extensions to Download/Save All the Images on a Webpage
- Ultimate Guide to Protect from Keyloggers
- Norton’s Computer Risk Assessment Tool
Please share this article