In YouTube people can able to watch all kind of videos including mature content that may not suitable to children.Today Google announced Safety mode for YouTube users which user can enable by opt-in that settings which does not show objectionable content that you don’t want your family members or kids to see.
User can easily opt-in to safety mode by just clicking the link at the bottom of the YouTube page.User can even lock the choice on that browser with his YouTube account password.
Check out the video below how to opt-in Safety mode in YouTube
- Kids Mostly Searched for YouTube, Google and Facebook in 2009
- Google Browser Size Tells How Everyone Sees Your Website
- What is Google Public DNS?
- Block Porn Stuff in Google by Locking SafeSearch
- Youtu.be, YouTube Videos URL Shortenrer