If any application crashed in Windows 7 that will be saved by Windows Error Reporting (WER) Component of Operating System.Want to know whether there is any application that shows the details of applications crashed in Windows 7, AppCrashView will show this information for you.
AppCrashView is small free utility developed to show the details of all application crashes that occurred in the system for Windows 7, Windows Vista and for Windows 2008.The crashed files information will be stored by WER component.AppCrashView extracts crash information .wer files created by WER component.
Crash information provided by AppCrashView will be useful for troubleshooting these errors in finding the root cause for crash of application.AppCrashView is portable,no installation required.
- Restart Crashed or Frozen Browsers with Restart Browser(s) Batch File
- How to Restore your Computer Security Settings to default
- Driver Easy Auto-Detects Drivers and Downloads Them for You
- Smart Installer Pack Installs All Useful Applications With a Single Click
- Analyze the Contents Of Hard Drive With Xinorbis