You may not have observed if to watch any webpage in full screen in Firefox, location bar and tab bar will not appear.But with simple about:config hack, we can able to set Firefox to show location bar and tab bar even in full screen mode for a webpage.
To set Firefox to show location bar and Tab bar in Firefox
1.Open Firefox and enter about:config in the address bar.
2.Click I’ll be careful, I promise! and in the Filter type browser.fullscreen.autohide,double click the entry shown to false.
3.That’s it now you can observe location bar and tab bar for a web page even in full screen also.
If you don’t want this feature, follow the above procedure and double click the entry to True.
- How to Remove Firefox, if You failed to Uninstall it from Add\Remove Programs
- Omnibar Extension brings Chrome’s Omnibox to Firefox
- Private Browsing in Firefox has been disabled or Grayed out
- Disabling The Mozilla Crash Reporter in Firefox
- 3 Firefox Extensions to Download/Save All the Images on a Webpage