In earlier versions of Windows like XP users depend on Process Explorer to know about the processes running in the background.User can search for unknown process online using Process Explorer.Now in Windows 7 it is much easier to know about any process running in the background using Windows 7‘s inbuilt Resource Monitor.
Resource Monitor is system tool in Windows 7 allows to view information about hardware(CPU, memory, disk, network) and software resources in real time. With Resource Monitor user can able to start, stop, resume and suspend processes and services.
To find about any process online shown in Resource Monitor
1.Click start button and type resmon.exe.
2.Now select any process and right click on it and click search online to know more details about that process through default search engine,which will open through default browser.
- Check Uptime in Windows 7 With Uptime.Net
- How to Login to Windows 7 Without Entering Password
- How to Disable Aero Shake in Windows 7
- How to Add Quick Launch Bar to Windows 7‘s Taskbar
- How to Lock Your System without even Turning on Screen Saver in Windows 7