When we scan images, some times they will be saved with wrong direction or angle .What we do is use Windows Picture and Fix viewer to rotate them and correct them.if you are looking for application other than Windows picture and fax Viewer,or your Image editor ImageAutoRotator can rotate images automatically or manually. These rotated images thus can be saved to your computer.
While doing Auto- Rotating, the application uses text alignment in scanned image to do skew correction.Auto-rotation is only applicable to scanned images only.Skew angle of the document should not be less than 45 degree.Manual rotation can be applied to all kinds of images.
ImageAutoRotator is freeware and supports Bitmap, JPEG, TIFF and PNG files.
- Restart Crashed or Frozen Browsers with Restart Browser(s) Batch File
- How to Restore your Computer Security Settings to default
- Power Copy Copies Secured Files and Folders
- Autorun Injector : Select, Inject, Protect Autorun.inf file in Removable Drives
- USB Safeguard 1.0: Password Protect Files in USB Pen Drive