In Win 7 Start menu, shutdown button will be visible by default.Restart, Log off and other options appears when you click menu beside it. If you are a user restarts your computer quite often then you can change shutdown button and place restart button to save time.
To change shutdown button in Win 7 Start menu with Restart button
1.Right click on Start button and click Properties .
2.Under Start Menu tab , opposite to Power button action, choose Restart option and click Apply, Ok to save changes.
From now you can able to press restart button very quickly and restart your computer whenever you want.Since user Shutdowns his computer less times in a day when compared to restarting, this will be useful.
- How to Add Quick Launch Bar to Windows 7‘s Taskbar
- View Crashed Applications Details in Windows 7 with AppCrashView 1.0
- How to Lock Your System without even Turning on Screen Saver in Windows 7
- Download Free ebook On “Windows 7 Troubleshooting Tips”
- Microsoft Created New Help Site to Install, Reinstall and Uninstall Windows 7/Vista/XP
Please share this article